The VerandA has resumed its on-site respite program!
The Veranda has resumed its on-site respite care program and has implemented the following precautionary measures for the health and well-being of the clients, families and staff.
- Temperature checks of clients and staff.
- Frequent sanitization of high-touch surfaces, including, but not limited to, door handles, faucets, toilet handles, light switches, handrails, countertops, tables, chairs and shared activity items.
- Frequent hand washing.
- Social-distancing practices.
- Usage of masks as appropriate in conjunction with county guidelines.
- Access to the building is limited to The Veranda clients, staff and volunteers. Family members who are dropping off their loved one for care should remain in their cars, and a staff member will come to the car and escort the client into The Veranda.
- Prospective client/family visits must be scheduled in advance. We love the opportunity to meet with new families to learn about their caregiving needs and share how The Veranda can assist them. However, during this pandemic, "drop-in" visits are discouraged for the well-being of clients, families and staff. Please contact the office at 615-675-4345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
What Families Can Do:
- Follow the local guidelines for personal protective measures to help guard your family's health as you go about your daily routines.
- Frequently perform temperature checks of your loved one, especially before bringing him/her to The Veranda.
- Closely monitor your loved one's health and the health of those with whom your family regularly is in physical contact. Please alert Mary Anne Oglesby-Sutherly, The Veranda's executive director, at 615.675-4345, by cell 936-554-4615 or email@example.com should anyone in your immediate family become exposed to COVID-19 or exhibit symptoms that result in being tested for COVID-19.
The health and safety of our Veranda family
are of utmost importance to us.
Please Join us IN SHARING THE RESPONSIBILITY OF helpING prevent
the spread of illness & protect our seniors!